Tuesday, March 31, 2009

One Year Check-up




I took the girls in for their one year check-up. They are doing very well and it is now time to start getting them off formula and on whole milk. We started right away and they seem to be doing just fine with the transition. They are still very small for their age, but are healthy.




Saige's Stats:


weight 18.9 lbs. (10th percentile)


length 28 inches (15th percentile)





Savannah's Stats:


weight 17.7 lbs (less than 5th percentile)


length 27.2 inches (5th percentile)





I swear I feed my kids! Savannah is actually the better eater out of the two, so it is amazing to see these results. Anyway, they are just getting so big (to me) and it is hard to imagine them being so small when they were first born (Saige: 5.8 lbs.; Savannah: 5.2 lbs.).











1 comment:

The Provence Family said...

I was checking in on you and the fam. Looks like you have everything under control, I really never a doubt. Congrats on the newest baby girl.

Savannah Reagan Saige

Savannah Reagan Saige
My little EVERYTHINGS!


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com