This is way cute and I finally got it live. Saige loves to dance...whenever there is music on, she shrugs one shoulder at a time to the beat or she will move side to side. She especially loves to dance to the music of Two and a Half Men music. Don't mind the messy house, it seems to never stay clean especially with two almost toddlers running...I mean crawling around.
So, here is Saige taking her first steps. She is getting slowly daring enough to do this. At first, she started pushing herself up and standing on her own and we kept trying entice her to walking towards us, but it was no use. She resorted back to crawling.
Savannah on the other hand...no interest in walking by herself yet...what so ever!
3 comments:
That is so cute!! I love to watch babies dance. Oddly enough, my husband dances a lot like that!! SHHH! don't tell him I told you!
Love ya! Hows the new baby bean growing?
I can't wait to see all this cuteness in person, again. I love seeing how they have grown.
Whitney! Your girls are so FREAKING cute! I can't wait to see how cute #3 will be! LOL!
Post a Comment