Sunday, March 29, 2009

Moments Like These...

Oh, how I love to watch my kids! I know I am not being one bit biased by any means, but my kids are the cutest! They are starting to get so interactive with each other, us, and people. Tonight, they were playing and we started playing Peek-A-Boo. Saige will cover most of her eyes, but leave her hands wide open. Savannah, will just find a place on her head to put her two hands and calls it good enough. I love this, it is moments like these that just take my breath away and gives me the opportunity to enjoy motherhood even more! They are getting so big, so fast. They also like to blow kisses, have mastered the word "UH-OOH," and Saige will put anything, even just her hand, pretending it is a phone and say, "HI?" It's no wonder why I am not nervous for the next one to come along. There is much more to be excited about than to be worried or scared!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

So cute Whit, it sounds like you are a fabulous mother. I'm glad you are having another baby. Any baby would only be so lucky to have a mother like you. Congrats!

Savannah Reagan Saige

Savannah Reagan Saige
My little EVERYTHINGS!


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com