Little Stinkers, they are!
So, I was cleaning up the girls' toys to find them "in" the drawer again. Saige has now discovered that she is able to climb. She is such a little adventurer and Savannah is right behind her, almost like she is cheering her on! Right now, Saige has this fettish of getting into the dog food. She will get handfuls upon mouthfuls of dog food if we aren't watching carefully or fail to keep the door shut. She also likes to be sneaky and get into the pantry. Then when I pull her out, she throws a tantrum by kicking her feet and screaming. Savannah on the other hand doesn't seem to get in so much trouble. However, she can be just as sneaky, but for the most part, she seems to always let you know that she is "the good sister" and to go check out the other one!
We have no walkers yet and I will thank my lucky stars, or else we would have a lot more trouble! Yikes!
6 comments:
They are adorable!!!1
They are for real the cutest!!! I love the picture "in" the drawer. I have a picture of Aubree "in" the dryer. Awhhhh memories.
Wow Whit!! I just noticed that baby ticker on your side bar... CONGRATULATIONS!!! So, when are you due? Do you know yet what you're having?
Love the pictures of Saige and Savannah! They are SO stinkin cute.
How have you been feeling?
Ha ha! That is too cute! My niece and nephew used to eat dog food and cat food too... there must be some nutritional value right? I remember when I had babies that age thinking, "Why do I even buy toys?"
Ok, so I just saw the baby ticker!! Congrats!!!!
They are so smart....so cute!
Post a Comment