Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's A Girl!

I went to have an ultra sound yesterday totally excited to find out what we were going to have, and ITS A GIRL! I am a little surprised, I thought we would have a boy. What are the chances of three girls in a row? Anyway, I am excited either way! For Bryce, it seems like he needs to let it sink in a little bit more!

3 comments:

Wight Family said...

Hooray!! Either way really it would have been fantastic! It would be fun for a boy, but just having one is a miracle, right?
Congratulations!
That must mean you're "out of the woods" if there are any, and that you are starting to feel not so nauseated. HOORAY!!!!

Jamie said...

That's awesome! Your girls will be such good friends, I wish my little girl could have a sister, but I guess you don't get to pick right? I'm sure all of your girls will have Bryce wrapped right around their finger and he will forget about those darn boys!

Heidi said...

Oh! Whit I love your blog! I think EVERY single person in the WORLD has had a blog except me (till recently)! I think your girls are SO cute and they look like you...!

Savannah Reagan Saige

Savannah Reagan Saige
My little EVERYTHINGS!


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com