It was great having last week off and where would be a better place than spending my spring break in Moab? Bryce, Saige, Savannah, and I headed to Moab late Saturday night. Sunday...we played, Monday...played some more, so on and so forth. It has been quite different this time since we sold our Jeep and do not have a vehicle to participate in the Jeep Safari this year. :( Sad, I know, tell me about it! Here are some pictures of what we did over the last week.
Dad and Bryce decided to take a bike ride and the girls and I followed in a vehicle. Not much exercise for me but the views were spectacular on the White Rim Trail in Canyonlands.

Me, getting my picture taken without realizing it!

Bryce and Dad biking some more!

Savannah experimenting with rock climbing.

Saige testing out her newly discovered transportation!

Savannah figuring out her dump bucket at the condo.

Saige (left) and Savannah (right) crawling up the rocks while Mommy watches with hesitation and a little breath holding!

Savannah playing in the dirt. It was fun to just let them loose and experiment a little bit!

"Hmmm, I wonder what is over there? Do you think anyone will notice if I go for it?"

Dad watching the girls and enjoying the moment.

This is Corona Arch that Dad, Saige, Savannah, and I hiked up to fetch a geo-cache our friends hid for us. It was fun, a little windy, and the girls didn't appreciate it very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment