I went and had my dearest friend take the girls' one year old pictures and they turned out sooooo cute! I was very apprehensive because all they did was cry and it was a bad mood day! So I was worried that we wouldn't get any good ones, but I was wrong! Check them out, aren't they just so flipp'n cute? Thank you Becki for getting your 9th month pregnant body down on the ground just to take these pictures! You can see her blog on the link to the right, under Memory Layne Photography to view the awesome work she does.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh those are adorable pics!!! Your kids are so darn cute!!!
ADORABLE!!!!
Seriously??? Seriously? I mean can they be any cuter! OMG!
For real Whit-those are the CUTEST pictures EVER!!!! Wow!!!! I want to just pinch their cheeks.
Those turned out so cute! Your kids are darling. You'd never know they were in a bad mood that day!
Post a Comment