Tuesday, April 28, 2009
24 Weeks!
Yay, only 16 more to go. Ok, more like 15 weeks to go because I will be having her a week early. Provided she doesn't decide to come earlier. I went to the doctor today and everything looks really good. However, I gained 7 pounds....yikes! Doc says to cut back on dairy products and drink lots of water before I eat. Hmmmm, the only dairy product I really have is MILK. Its my favorite and he says to cut back....oh nooo!! I really have been trying to be good this pregnancy to not gain 60 pounds like I did the last, I know I wont gain that much, but I feel like it! Plus I have to remember there was double the stuff inside! Anyway, enough of the griping! The important thing is that the baby is healthy, heart is beating and looks great, I am doing great....but a little tired come 1 PM and I need a nap! Next appointment is in 4 weeks and I will have to do the glucose test...MMMMM, yummy orange stuff (ugh)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Savannah Reagan Saige
My little EVERYTHINGS!
3 comments:
Gotta love the glucose juice!! I asked for a 6 pack when I gave them back their empty bottle. The nurses just laughed!
Glad to hear everything is going so good this pregnancy!! YAH!!!!!
You so need to tell your doc to just let you have a Dr Pepper and a candy bar. Same results and much more satisfying to have a "Dr's Order" to eat and drink stuff you normally wouldn't! It really works and some Docs already practice this :)
I'm so excited for you guys!! You are going to be two VERY busy parents! :) That is awesome!!
Post a Comment