Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter Sunday at the Venable's

Our Easter Sunday was great!  I actually woke up at 4:30 AM to come home from Moab.  The girls and I got home about 10:30 AM and Bryce was ever so anxious to see his little girls again.  He came home the Tuesday before because he had to go to school and work.  After church, we went to Bryce's parents house and they cooked a great turkey dinner.  The girls had a blast during the Easter Egg hunt, their first.  Last year they were only 1 1/2 months old.  I got them all dressed up for the day, but of course, their head band never last long!  While Bryce and his sisters were hiding the eggs for the hunt, Grandma prepared a little easter treat for the grandkids.  She gave all the grandkids something from their Panama cruise a few weeks ago.  She got Saige and Savannah the two little dresses or the Kuna Indians who live in Panama make them and they are called Mola's in the Kuna language.  They are a little big right now, but they will be nice for summer!





1 comment:

Wight Family said...

I love their Easter dresses!! Reminds me of the pink and purple look alike dresses my lil sis and I had growing up. So fun to have a sister. Until hormones kick in... ;)

Savannah Reagan Saige

Savannah Reagan Saige
My little EVERYTHINGS!


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com