Oh little Ray Ray, she is a hoot! She is now sitting completely on her own, she is reaching for things, talking up a storm, and is the happiest kid I have ever known in existence! She is eating solid foods now, no longer breast feeding, and is working on the hand - eye coordination by picking up little treats off the floor. She is holding her bottle on her own.
I must mention, that this little girl is such a Mommy's girl! I love to see the look on her face when I haven't seen her in a while! She gets the biggest grin, I love it! She also snuggles against my shoulder and cuddles by burying her little face! She loves to giggle and finds a lot of things funny!
She loves balloons and anything that makes noise or that is small enough to fit in her hand. She is also working on transferring objects from each hand....but she has NOT rolled over yet! She is now 7 months old and just has not shown any interest what so ever to roll over! When I lay her on her belly, she will do little push ups, but that is about it. When I lay her on her back, she will reach for things behind her, but I just think her big-little bum is too big and can't get enough momentum going to roll it over!
I LOVE THAT BIG BUM!
No comments:
Post a Comment