Monday, March 15, 2010

Crazy Girl Bannah!



Little Savy...oh my little Savy! She is a handful! She is so clever it is absolutely astounding! Hmm, I am having a hard time figuring out who she is taking after, me or Bryce. She is the little trickster and such a little FART! She reminds me a lot of ME when I was little, by the looks she gets on her face like she knows when she is going to do something that is wrong or has done something wrong.

I try to work with her as much as I can or as much as she will allow time for by reading or learning new things. She doesn't say much that is in the ENGLISH language, but you can tell she is listening to you, but wants you to believe she is ignoring you! For example, I tried to teach her shapes and I pointed to the circle and asked her to say "circle," but she just looked at it then lifted her little pointer finger to the general direction and then changed course by pointing to whatever she wanted to point to. This is how I know she is a little stinker, because she will do what she wants, when she wants, and how she wants! HMM, sounds like me!

Yes, she is a little smarty pants in her own little way! Unlike Saige being able to process things, Savannah is a quick tempered little thinker! She knows when she wants something and she will be darned if she doesn't get it! AND, her emotions can turn on a dime! A complete 180 if your not careful! She has always been really emotional and I like to claim that she is PPPMS (premature - pre - PMS)!

A funny thing she does is when she is upset or fussy, she will come stand below me (usually when I am trying to make dinner) and grab at me to hold her and she will say "HOney......HONee!" I can't tell if she is trying to say HOLD ME or she has associated "honey" with what me and Bryce call them sometimes out of sympathy. Doesn't really matter, cuz its all cute anyway!

Savannah is absolutely obsessed with her blanket or "bankeT." She really emphasizes the T on the end. Both her and Saige hold the blanket to their mouths, make a clicking sound, and strokes the blanket between their fingers! It's very odd that both of them do the same thing!

Another funny thing about Savy is that when she wants a drink, she calls it a "grink."

Bryce wanted to make sure I mentioned she was a Daddy's girl, BUT I have to also mention that she doesn't want him when she is sick! LOL

So, this is a little glimps of my little Bannah Girl, hope you enjoyed this as much as I loved writing it!

1 comment:

Our Family said...

What a cute bunch of girls!

Savannah Reagan Saige

Savannah Reagan Saige
My little EVERYTHINGS!


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com