
So, I was making some yummy breadsticks for dinner the other day and Deanna Carter's song; STraWBerRY WiNE, came on. It was fun to reflect back on the memories of when I was seventeen. This song was very popular among my group of friends and this song meant something very different to me then vs. now! It was interesting because it was just then that I got my first taste of love and it was gone in an instant. Fun stuff? Not quite--that is where I learned my first life-long lesson! It was also interesting to think about the could-a beens, the should-a dones, and the woopsie's!
THanK YoU for helping me become the amazing woman I have become!
One other thing that sticks out in my mind was thinking that 30 was old! Now that I am (almost) there, its crazy to think that 30 is just around the corner for me! It's amazing how much I have changed, how much growing up I have done, how much growing up I have left, and all that has happened thus far!
SO, if you are reading this and you have been in my life at any point of time....THanK YoU for helping me become the amazing woman I have become!

5 comments:
Love the old pics! You do look young in the bottom one but come on! You haven't changed that much!! That top one could've been you yesterday! Lol.
I was wondering who the 'first taste of love' person was. Trying to remember back but can't think of it. I'm getting to old to remember stuff that happened that LONG time ago. Hahahahaha!
Those pictures bring back so many memories. I remember when you got them taken. Crazy how time flies. I'm with you about 30, can't believe it's around the corner. I do have to say you are still gorgeous as always:)
Love the pictures:) Well 30 is here for me lol. 30 and a half actually. Cute post.
Whit you look so great in your pictures. And you are right, you are a totally amazing woman.
Yeah i remember those days. I sure miss my best friend. I love you Whitney. You are amazing.
Post a Comment