Whitney and Bryce, You have such adorable little girls! You got a good one (I'm sure you know that Bryce, in choosing Whitney.) I found out you're a blogger from our Class of 98 blog. I thought I'd check out what you're doing. Congratulations on those girls. What a difficult time you went through to bring them here. We're on the adoption road. Much love, I've missed you! Vicki Weatherston Wight!
2 comments:
Whitney and Bryce, You have such adorable little girls! You got a good one (I'm sure you know that Bryce, in choosing Whitney.) I found out you're a blogger from our Class of 98 blog. I thought I'd check out what you're doing. Congratulations on those girls. What a difficult time you went through to bring them here. We're on the adoption road. Much love, I've missed you! Vicki Weatherston Wight!
I love their little giggles and smiles. They are both so adorable!! We sure miss you guys!
Post a Comment