Saturday, June 21, 2008

Baby Sports Illustrated: Pool Edition






I took the girls to Moab and we went swimming with Papa. The first day, they did okay. They were a little unsure of what was happening, but upon entering the water, Saige was great. Then she got tired real quick. When I was getting Savannah into the water, she had a little complaint here and there, but for the most part, she did the best out of both of them. She even floated on her back a little bit with Papa and kicked her legs. It was cute! The pictures are of the second day (6/20/08) when we put them into their little blow-up float thingys. They really enjoyed those!

1 comment:

The Mazzie's said...

How cute! I see they will be following in their cousins foot steps :-)

Savannah Reagan Saige

Savannah Reagan Saige
My little EVERYTHINGS!


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com