The girls love their Papa. When we went to Moab, I was able to snap some pictures of Papa and the girls. In the picture with both girls, Papa is actually working....YES, actually working, but it doesn't look like it. He just got off the phone with someone from work and had to write things down, so the girls were at the "office" with him! Then, I caught Saige and Papa reading the Moab Happenings together! Sooooo Cute!
Whit! It's JaLesha! What's up?! I just saw your post on Bonneville's blog and left a comment there but saw you had a blog so thought I'd leave one here too! (That's your dad with the girls isn't it? Tell him hello!) I'd love to catch up. 4jalesha@gmail.com
2 comments:
That is so neat they already have a special bond with their papa :-) Hope all is well!
Whit! It's JaLesha! What's up?! I just saw your post on Bonneville's blog and left a comment there but saw you had a blog so thought I'd leave one here too! (That's your dad with the girls isn't it? Tell him hello!) I'd love to catch up.
4jalesha@gmail.com
Post a Comment