Thursday, August 26, 2010

VEnaBLe REuNIon!

K, so I am very disappointed with myself because I didn't take as many pictures as I had planned! This was a very stressful get-a-way because potty training Sanna has been misery! Anyway, I was so busy with that and everything else, pictures were the last thing on my list. But I did manage to snap a few. We went to the Heber Valley Girls Camp. We slept in a yurt.
There was a little family of deer next to our yurt and would hang out by our camp, pretty much all day. So, here are our pet Bambi's!

Saige, exploring as usual!
Daddy, Saige, and Sanna walking back to camp. Reagan was sound asleep in her bed taking a nap.


Always enough time to play in the sandbox.

Saige watching Daddy climb up the tight rope to the zip-line. I was too late to do it because I had to get Reagan to bed.



Jill (Bryce's cousin) just has to make it interesting with her head injury. We were doing some family building activities and she fell, wacked her head on one of the logs and this was the result! Way to take one for the team, Jill! You are my hero!



No comments:

Savannah Reagan Saige

Savannah Reagan Saige
My little EVERYTHINGS!


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com