Uggh. UGGGGHHHHH! I am having the hardest time keeping up with my toddlers! THEY ARE IN TO EVERYTHING! I was sorting out baby blankets, in Reagans room for not 5 minutes and this is what I came back too! I know, I know it could be worse....but with the 50 messes I had already cleaned up that morning...its past the point of worse! Needless to say, it was kinda funny...which made it better! Sanna got into the markers and SHARED (big thing for Sanna) with Reagan! Ok, not just shared, WROTE on Reagan as if she were paper! Then I walked in to find Reagan sucking on the blue marker. Hmm, not sure for how long...but the next day her poop was blue, if that says anything. Luckily, she turned out fine and it wasn't permanent. But the funny thing was is that we were supposed to be leaving for the NICU reunion in about 20 minutes after this. I can only imagine what other people were thinking...oh well!
2 comments:
Lol! That's hilarious! My mom got a pic almost exactly like that one of my older brother and me, with marker all over my face and body. Good times... :)
Oh goodness! Lol. Just wait. There WILL be more times like these. Good luck! Hahaha. After the shock, my reaction is to pull out my camera to document too! It think it helps Mom stay calmer. ;o)
Post a Comment