My brother in law, Ty's birthday was on the 14th...I wont mention how old he is for the sake of saving face! One of my nephew's, Brantley, turned 16 on July 26th and its crazy....WATCH OUT...a new crazy driver will soon be on the road! Cameron, my other nephew's birthday was on the 29th. To celebrate their birthday's, we all went out to Willard for the day. This was very exciting for the girls. They have never been to the beach and they have never ridden on Uncle Ty's boat! So, I am ashamed because I didn't get any pictures of the BIRTHDAY BOYS, but I got plenty of my girls....OF COURSE! Sorry Ty, at least I wont be showing any of your wrinkles or gray hairs! HAH HAHAHAA!
Cami and the two girls playing
Saige, NO FEAR!
Sanna throwing mud into the lake
First tube ride! SO, we were out having fun and I decided that the girls needed their first experience on the tube. First we started out real slow, but then Ty noticed they were doing fine and we went faster. We even got outside the wake! Yay for my two little two year old TUBERS! I think next time we will go right for the wake board or slalom.
No comments:
Post a Comment