Monday, July 26, 2010

Pooper Scoopers!

K, this is really kind-a funny! From the outside, this looks like I am the worst parent ever...however, my kids already have a "CHORE!" Yep, they are pooper scoopers. But they love to do it! One day, I went outside to pick up all the dog poop in our yard. Immediately, they wanted to help, so I scooped and they each had a bag for me to put the poop in. They even got upset with me when I didn't put the poop in THEIR bag. A couple of days later, I was making dinner and Savannah came running inside straight to the pantry saying, "Poopies, poopies!" Well, not really paying attention to her actions, I replied, "Don't step in the poopies, its gross!" Next thing I knew, she was outside with a grocery bag (just like we used the first time) and scooping the poopies. Since then, both girls have made it their chore and they really just do it on their own when they see poop. Here is my proof! For the most part, they do really well, and very seldom do they need assistance.


This is a picture of all the POOP she scooped before I started helping.



Saige and Savannah discussing who gets to put the POOP in who's bag.
I told Daddy to go help so I could finish up what I was doing inside.


No comments:

Savannah Reagan Saige

Savannah Reagan Saige
My little EVERYTHINGS!


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com