Thursday, July 15, 2010

Miss Saige'S MESSes!

This is just one of the MANY messes I have had to clean up. Off the top of my head, there has been laundry detergent on the carpet, (expensive) hair product on the carpet, lotion smeared all over tile, saw dust rubbed into carpet, ummm, I am sure I am forgetting something. Anyway, there are numerous jobs for me to do while in charge of two two year olds! TROUBLE, TROUBLE, TROUBLE! Some days, YES, I feel like pulling my hair out! BUT I still love em!

THIS mess was Saige's mess! As I recall, there was a story told by my mom, of me doing this similar thing. HMM, SORRY MOM! Luckily, it wasn't all that bad, but it gets a little tiring when there are several of these "clean-ups" a day!"

I was outside and this is what I found...

Feet prints leading to and fro the DISaster ZONE!

I think I may have startled her a little...


What she did when I said, "aaaaa-ooooh!"

Her response when I asked, "what did you do?"

No comments:

Savannah Reagan Saige

Savannah Reagan Saige
My little EVERYTHINGS!


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com