Thursday, July 15, 2010

Did Someone Say BROWNE?

Yes, I am a sucker for the brown fudgy ones that make ME pudgy! However, that kind of BROWNIE is not what I am referring to. Over the 4th, our Fab 5 and all of Bryce's siblings (except one) and parents went to Browne Lake in the Uintahs. It is a long time favorite of their family. The girls were "outragously elated" because they got to ride the "four-weewas!" However, I was very happy to FINALLY be camping.


Me and my girls on our "new" ride!

Saige, happily assisting Daddy with his safety gear

S & S seeing their Daddy off fish'n

Saige enjoying herself

S & S, can't remember what they are looking back for...Maybe Grandma?

Savannah, being stubborn!



Ahhh, my favorite 2 pics of the trip! Enjoy!


That is Bryce out there on the H2O!

No comments:

Savannah Reagan Saige

Savannah Reagan Saige
My little EVERYTHINGS!


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com