SoMeOnE KILL me now! We have had nothing but accidents.......ALL OVER THE HOUSE! I think there are ONLY 2 good things about this whole thing; 1) I don't have to waste diapers and 2) at least they say "Uh-OOh" when they are in the process of going (as the stream is trickling down).
It seems to be a hit and miss trying to get them to TRY. I have a timer and they DO know now that when it goes off, its POTTY TIME...but, nothing...dry as a whistle until about 3 minutes after they say they are done (after sitting on the potty for at least 5 minutes) there is a nice POND creeping in the grout CANYONS of my tile!
I have cleaned up poop and several, SEVERAL puddles.......NO, no PONDS......... today and NOTHING has been delivered into where it is SUPPOSED to be! My sister says this is all about PATIENCE.....is it over yet? Hmph.
1 comment:
That would also be the joy of doing two at once. I've never had that pleasure, but after doing one at a time, I think that might be okay.
Post a Comment