I think its about time that I actually DO what I said I was going to do a very long time ago. I want to protect my family as much as I can from all the CRAZIES out there, so....if you would like to still view our blog, please leave a comment with your email and I will add you to our "important" viewers! I will be making this change on June 30th!
6 comments:
Please add me. I would love to continue following you:)
sumnsutton@yahoo.com
Thanks, Summer
I would love if you would add me so I can get my Whitney fix here instead of at school :(
carrielynnthomas@juno.com
I want in! jleak9@msn.com
Thanks!
Dangit I hate it when people go private, but of course I'd still like to see what you're up to. gibson.brooke@gmail.com
Puh-lease add me...ashpete86@hotmail.com
Yes of course! ashdayton@hotmail.com
Hope your summer is great:)
Post a Comment