Wednesday, June 9, 2010

At the GATEWAY

Saige, Savannah, Reagan, and I went to go pick up Daddy from work. While we were waiting, we stopped at the splash pad. I brought the girls an extra change of clothes in case they were all drenched, but I didn't need the extras after all.


The girls looking at all the people like they are crazy! Not completely sure what to think about it or what to do!

So I took the liberty and walked them in myself. Well, it just so happens that there were some bigger kids and they knew how to get other people wet, they were covering a fountain with their foot which made it spray. Savannah got the brunt of it because she was walking in with me and I carried Saige in, my pants weren't soaked but they took a while to dry. It was fun and refreshing! Here is Savannah, not to happy of the event that just took place.

Saige, our little adventurer! She is was off in so many directions it was crazy! Up, down, around, and anywhere!

After a while, Saige started to get a little more daring. She kept watching all the kids and finally decided that she could do it too! She never got drenched, but she like to walk by when the fountain would spit, then splash her (a little)!



Reagan, enjoying herself as she gets to stay nice and dry and safe in her stroller!

1 comment:

kdance10 said...

I love the splash pad at the gateway. You should come with me to the newly opened splash pad in riverdale sometime. I love the pictures of savanah eating her treat sooo cute:) Just to let let you know the fighting\getting along fighting\getting along never ends lol. we go through it everyday

Savannah Reagan Saige

Savannah Reagan Saige
My little EVERYTHINGS!


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com