Monday, December 21, 2009

They Just Crack Me Up!

These pictures were taken early this morning.


Man-O-Live...can these girls just make me giggle inside. It really is a love-hate relationship, I'll tell ya! Not 2 seconds after these pictures were taken, they were fighting over playdough and hitting each other. Hmph. The nice thing is, they really do get along really well. In part of their upbringing, I have decided to let them try and work out most of their problems on their own. So far, it has worked and they don't need a mediator as often as I imagined. Usually one or the other will pick their battle, however when it comes to a major disagreement, then I will jump in. Saige is the bigger of the two and usually holds her own. Savannah is an emotional little girl and often gets her feelings hurt. Sometimes Savannah will get her way and Saige will sometimes just brush it off, but when she doesn't, look out...volcano evacuation is needed!
These pictures were taken later this afternoon. I find them in Reagans room often, cuddled up in the big white chair! So, of course, its a photo opp. OOO, they always steal Reagan's binkies...is it really considered stealing if she never uses them? hmmm...


1 comment:

JaLesha said...

So darling! I can't even imagine have 3 babies that little and close in age! Good thing they're so cute! ;o)

Savannah Reagan Saige

Savannah Reagan Saige
My little EVERYTHINGS!


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com