Reagan is such a happy little baby. This is honestly what she is like every day. She is happy, smiley, giggly, and just content to be here! She especially loves it when her Daddy gets to spend some time with her, but she is like this no matter who she is with! SO, no offense Bryce! She is also very patient with S & S, no matter what they might do to her! They just love their little sister and have so much fun! Reagan is just about 4 months old now and her personality is coming out more and more each day. Last night, she slept a whole 12 hours. I definitely have been blessed with well behaved children when it comes to sleeping! I am lucky!
2 comments:
Reagan is so cute & so adorable. Love the picture of her smiling :)
She is so darling. I'm glad she is such a happy baby and a good sleeper. I keep telling myself if we have more kids I will have a baby like that someday :)
Post a Comment