I can't believe my baby girls is already 4 months old. I took her to see the Doctor today and here are her stats:
Height: 25 inches (between the 75th and 90th percentile)
Weight: 14.8 lbs. (75th percentile)
As the Doctor was telling me some info about letting her self-sooth, I began to brag about her that she is really the perfect baby. I explained that she has been sleeping through the night since she was 9 days old (probably sooner if I would have let her). When she wakes up in the morning, she will never cry...I can just hear her talking softly to herself and waits patiently for me to come get her. She doesn't puke, just a few minor spit-ups every once in a while. She rarely complains...and if she does, its usually because she is poopy...even then her complaints are not cries. She does cry when her sisters bug her, but other than that, she is really THE PERFECT BABY! When I was finished gloating, he said, "Well, she really is the perfect baby!" He was very impressed.
4 comments:
That ALMOST makes me want to have another...
Yep! Sounds like a perfect baby!! :)
What do you have to complain about with your other two. They are really good girls too. You are just lucky all around.
You forgot to add the part about her being absolutely beautiful to look at too!
Post a Comment