Therefore, I am grateful for my parents, despite the hard times. For the hard times I too, am grateful for!
I am grateful for the lessons I have learned, for the knowledge that I have, and the wisdom I have earned, thus far.
I am grateful for a wonderful husband, who does nothing more than want to make sure I am happy. I do not tell him enough how wonderful he is. I am the lucky one.
I am grateful for my children. For their laughter, tears, frustration, and sweet faces and personalities. What would I have ever done without them! I beg that I never have to find out, knowing what I know now!
I am grateful for learning, for which I would not be where I am today. I am grateful that I have a desire to learn and accept the occasional epiphanies that may come my way. How lucky I am to witness a deeper understanding for things that need my attention!
I am grateful for friends who listen to me. You are my counselors. You pick me up when I am down. You contribute a lot to those epiphanies that are so needed in my life!
I am grateful for laughter, embarrassing moments, and the sore tummy from the belly giggle, when it is all said and done! Looking back of all the embarrassing things that have happened, hmmm....LOL!
I am grateful for the comfort of my home. Food. Clothing. Trials. Annoyances.
I am lucky to be me. Also, I am grateful to be an Ordinary person, doing extraordinary things!
P.S. Sorry for the "testimony." But I am also grateful for the gospel and that I have a testimony!
Happy THANKSgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment