How fun are these three! Saige and Savannah just love their little sister like no other! They definitely love to be near (or on top of) her! It is so much fun to watch them all interact with each other. Right now, Reagan just smiles at them and watches them play. But Saige and Savannah play so well together and I love it when they laugh at each other, try to get each other, and just play together! Such a wonderful feeling knowing that all of them will be such good friends. Now only if little Miss Kennedy was in the picture, there would be four little hot chic-a-roonies!
3 comments:
I love it. Little cuties. I love how they always have a built in friend, my girls always have someone to play with no matter what.
Hi Whitney, this is Sarah Cole. I found your blog and I am sooo excited (hope this is ok?)!!! Your three girls are soooo beautiful. You are definitely super Mom!!! I still only have two. You are more then welcome to check out my Blog if you want. So fun to see what you have been up to!
Sarah, I can't access your blog! Add me to your list...shihtzucrazy@hotmail.com
Post a Comment