Sunday, November 8, 2009

To Be A Kid Again!

How would it be to be a kid again with not a care in the world? I think back in the day when I was young, about my endless adventures to the hut in the woods, the games I would make up on the trampoline, the trips to Brooke's house through the sand dunes, my wagon and big wheel at Grams house, making huts with big appliance boxes, and the riding my bike down the big hill on Porter Ave.
I look at my little girls and think about all the adventures they are going to have and the ones they are already enduring! I think it is interesting when you are young, you want to be old and when you are old, you want to be young. Somehow I wish when I was young, I understood that being young is a gift, so live it well! I guess the only thing for me to do is to live every day like it is my last, make the best of it, and quit dwelling on my age because I really am not old! Even if it means reading a book up-side down, like Savannah is!



1 comment:

Brooke said...

Are you talking about me?! I loved that we could walk right to each others houses through the dirt. There used to be no houses there! Remember how much fun we had riding around in the Go Gart on Old Post Road?! Fun, fun times. Just as fun as being a kid though, is being a mom because you pretty much get to do it all over again!

Savannah Reagan Saige

Savannah Reagan Saige
My little EVERYTHINGS!


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com