Thursday, August 13, 2009

Introducing: Reagan Marie Venable

She is here! Little Reagan made her grand entrance to our world on Aug. 11 at 8:09 AM, weighing 8.6 lbs and 19 1/2 inches. She is very healthy and happy. She has taken a liking to the "binki," which I am not to fond of, but I would rather have her be addicted to that rather than her hands! My theory is I can chop or dispose of binki's, I kinda cant do that with hands! Anyway, she is fully aware of her surroundings and she loves to be held. She is a good baby and is a good eater! Looks like we will be able to come home tomorrow, which will be nice. I miss Saige and Savannah, although they were able to come to visit me in the hospital, it still isn't the same! Lets see, what else...Reagan developed a tinsee bit of jaundice, but looks like it isn't anything to worry about. My milk hasn't quite come in yet so she is getting slightly dehidrated, so I have had to supplement a little. Other than that, we are both doing very well. This recovery has been remarkable swell compared with the last one. I wasn't able to even lean forward let alone get out of bed and walk around at this point last time! It has been great! I am refusing any pain meds at the moment, as I feel as if I don't need them at this time! Yah!

Reporting on Saige and Savannah: They are doing very well, but obviously they are a little young to really know what is coming to them. They know who to look for when I ask them, "Where is baby Reagan?" They will turn to look for her and Saige will even point in her direction. Savannah is much more interested and does like to hold her. While Saige would rather play!


Papa, Saige, and Reagan

Savannah busily talking on the phone while she is recovering!
The proudest Daddy ever!

My little BINK girl!
Grandma AG
Grandma and Grandpa Venable
Cousin Braxton and Aunt Michele!
Braxton and Jaxon
Brooklyn loves babies!
MIMI and Grandpa Jim
Savannah with Papa
"Aunt" Kristin, "Uncle" Blake, Saige, Reagan!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Congrats Whitney!! Look at all of that dark hair!! She is beautiful!

Becki said...

Congratulations Whitney! She is beautiful!! Glad everything went well and that you are recovering quick. Can't wait to meet little Reagan!!!

Dixon's said...

Congratulations!!! She is so beautiful!! I love her hair and you look great. I wish I could hold her and bring you guys a meal. You are a wonderful mother and Reagan is very blessed. I love her name...it is one of my all time favorites. I miss you!!

The Provence Family said...

Congratulations!!! AG just barely told me you had her. She is gorgeous and oh my gosh....that hair!!!! I love it. Good baby makin' and good luck at home with all 3.

Savannah Reagan Saige

Savannah Reagan Saige
My little EVERYTHINGS!


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com