Wednesday, August 5, 2009

38 Week Checkup

We are ready to roll next Tuesday with the C-section. Doctor Hartman anticipates her being 7.5 lbs. She is still healthy, my blood pressure is was 102/60 (which is a decrease from a steady 112/70), everything else looks good. I am not dialated at all!

Next week should be pretty interesting. I am excited to see how the girls will react to their new little baby sister. I caught Savannah trying to bite the fingers off one of her baby dolls, so I am hoping this behavior doesn't transfer to the new baby!

4 comments:

Our Family said...

Better keep an eye out!

Our Family said...

Better keep an eye out!

Rachel said...

I don't know, it might be okay since there are already 2 of them so they have always had to share mommy and daddy. Then again, with the way Savannah is with Bryce, she may have a fit if he holds the new baby instead of her. It will be interesting to see. We can't wait to met the new baby girl :)

Becki said...

Good luck Whitney! I'm excited to meet this sweet little girl. Good luck with the girls too. It's an interesting transition but I bet they will do great.

Savannah Reagan Saige

Savannah Reagan Saige
My little EVERYTHINGS!


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com