Monday, November 10, 2008

I've Been Tagged: 4th and 4!


Sounds like a football game? NO, I have been tagged. Thanks Vicki! So, I am supposed to dig through my folders of thousands of pictures and pick the 4th folder, post the 4th picture, and explain it. Well, as you can guess, its Saige and Savannah! Hmm, what a surprise.
One morning, I went in to get the girls as they were waking up. Usually Savannah wakes up first, but this time, Saige woke up. So when Savannah wakes up, we both go check to see if her sister is awake. Well this time, Saige finally got the chance to peek at her sister and when we looked over the gate to the crib, Savannah gave her the biggest smile I have ever seen. I couldn't help but to put Saige in with little Savannah and snap a few pics. It's amazing the connection they have with each other. When they are playing, I think it is just second nature for them to feel the other is near. Its weird and I'm not quite sure how to explain it either. But, they sure do enjoy looking at each other and smiling!

I tag: Mindy P., Jamie S., Sherri M., and Michelle M.

No comments:

Savannah Reagan Saige

Savannah Reagan Saige
My little EVERYTHINGS!


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com