Sunday, November 9, 2008

Blog Safety

Hello,
A few days ago I saw on KSL a clip about blogging safely. They did a story on a blog that had a picture of a boy with his haircut like a mow-hawk and sides were shaved. Someone that was just searching through blogs got a hold of the picture, posted swasticas on his forehead and drew all sorts of inappropriate things on his face. Also, now-a-days, people can find out any kind of information they wish through computers, so I decided that I should take blogging safety precautions to protect my family. If you would like to view our blog, please email me and I will add you to the list. I will make the block active at the end of November. My email is shihtzucrazy@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Savannah Reagan Saige

Savannah Reagan Saige
My little EVERYTHINGS!


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com