Friday, July 11, 2008

Savy Under the Weather!



So, Savannah isn't feeling very well. She has been running a fever the last couple of days and just feels like a fireball when you hold her. We went to the doctor yesterday and she has been diagnosed as sick. She has a very sore throat and is very miserable. Despite how Vannah Banna is feeling, she still manages to smile and talk. She is such a good sport. Lately she just wants to be in her swing or held.
I never was able to realize that by having kids could be so mentally draining, because I just constantly think about how I am going to keep these girls safe and healthy, not to mention how I can protect them more. It breaks my heart to see them miserable when I can't do anything about it.

2 comments:

The Mazzie's said...

Mentally draining the understatement :-) I hope she feels better and Saige does not get it.

Love sent your way from the Mazzie's

Mindi D said...

They are so cute! I found you from the class blog. I can't believe you have 2 babies.. AHH! I can barely handle one at a time! Good job, they look just like you!! See you at the reunion??

Savannah Reagan Saige

Savannah Reagan Saige
My little EVERYTHINGS!


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com