Wednesday, July 16, 2008

5 Months Old!



It's hard to believe that my beautiful girls are already five months old today. They have changed so much and ever so fast. Savannah is working hard on rolling over from her back to her belly, while Saige is almost ready to sit on her own for longer than 10 seconds. They both are grabbing things, bringing objects to their mouths, responding to their name and noisy toys, and getting really good at entertaining themselves, not to mention jabbering away! They definitely have learned to recognize that the bottle is a good thing. They get frustrated and complain when the formula clumps up and I have to take it out of their mouth to fix it. The doctor says they have caught up to their chronological age (according to their due date, they should be only 4 months old). They accomplish milestones everyday and they are so much fun! I have to say, and maybe Bryce would agree too, that the best thing about being a parent is walking into the room and seeing them give you the biggest smile. I don't think there is a better feeling you get when you know they know they belong to you!

2 comments:

Wight Family said...

I agree, knowing they are yours for eternity and that they are well is the best feeling! And your girls are so cute!

Dixon's said...

They are both so cute! I can't decide who they look like. I think they are a good mix. The time goes way to fast. Treasure every minute. I can't believe Brinley will be starting Kindergarten in 8 weeks. It seems like yesterday she was rolling over for the first time.

We can't wait to see you guys again. Seeing your blog brings back lots of fun memories. We had a lot of good times togther.

Savannah Reagan Saige

Savannah Reagan Saige
My little EVERYTHINGS!


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com