Sunday, February 27, 2011

TWins are 3: Despicable Me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saige and Savannah are now three! Crazy to think that only 3 years ago, these sweet little tykes joined our family only to bring us JOY! We love them to death!

For their birthday, we started out by celebrating on Saturday, by making their birthday cake. It has become tradition for me to make their cake and they help me make it! They have so much fun! This time, I decided to make an ice cream cake so the process took a LONG time! Here are some pictures of the process. I didn't take as many as I wanted to, I was so worried about getting the cake done in time, that the camera was the furthest from my mind, but at least I have these!



Here we are making the Minions!



The girls picked out the color of the cake.



Despicable Me cake...Tada! Me and the girls made all but Gru and the moon. Thanks to my friend Wendy...you are the best!




There were about 55 people that came that night. A lot more than I anticipated. But we are so glad that so many people came to support Saige and Savannah on their special day! Needless to say, I was very busy and not even sure who gave them what. It was a mad-house when they were opening presents!!!!!!







SO Here they are, they have gone from this:




To this:




This was our very first family photo. Please don't mind me, I look like I just had two kids!

4 comments:

The Maxfield's said...

So glad everything turned out okay. Your girlies are adorable!

Sherri Madson said...

Wow......doesn't seem like that long ago!

Adam & Ash Dayton said...

Your girls are so darling!!! Thanks for stopping by the shower! It was great to see you:)

Kelli said...

Love the photos! And great job on the birthday cake. You are amazing!

Savannah Reagan Saige

Savannah Reagan Saige
My little EVERYTHINGS!


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com