This picture was drawn by a boy who loves sports and is a well liked kid! He drew a picture of me, and said, "Sorry I messed up your face!" LOL, but most importantly, he drew a picture of a lesson I did on Anger with Hershey Kisses. I am sure glad someone is listening!!!!!
I thought this one was also very cute. The girl who did this picture is very quiet in class and never makes a peep. You would never know that she was even there unless you know to look for her! After I came back from China, I did 2 lessons about it. The first week I showed them all the pictures and taught them what I had learned. The second week, I taught them how to speak and write Teacher, Principal, Student, and Class in Chinese. They had a blast with it! I think that was their favorite lesson so far, that and the Hershey Kiss lesson when they all got Hershey Kisses from me!
I love and care about each of my students, they are like kids to me! Here is something I found, that sums up what it is like to be a counselor or a teacher! Today, one of my kids nearly broke me! It is amazing to hear their trials which have happened in their short life. Far more than any of us will go through in a lifetime or more! Please watch....
No comments:
Post a Comment