Sunday, October 10, 2010

Ogden Half Marathon!

Ok, here I go! I signed up for the Ogden Half Marathon in May. I have been running here and there and the furthest I have worked myself up to is about 4 solid miles of running. I started slack'n a little bit, but decided to push myself a little harder! So, here is to 13 miles of sweat, motivation, and fun! Wish me luck, training has begun!

2 comments:

Bret Buchanan said...

Way to go!!!! That is awesome, you will love it and it is a beautiful run. I would not start your training now....you will be burned out by then but I would just keep doing what you have been doing, running here and there. Then start strong in January. Good Luck and Have FUN!! :)

Kelli said...

Sounds fun! I want to do a half next year, and then maybe I'll get the motivation for a full, who knows. But I don't feel like I can manage it yet with the baby and all. I hope you love it!

Savannah Reagan Saige

Savannah Reagan Saige
My little EVERYTHINGS!


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com