Friday, October 1, 2010

My Little Walker

Yes, yes, she is cruis'n! Saige and Savannah are really getting close to getting a taste of their own medicine! Reagan is definitely loving her mobility! At first, she was getting so frustrated because she would walk a few steps and fall, get mad, hit the floor, but then try again! That-a-GIRL, never give up! Luv ya little Ray-Ray!





3 comments:

JaLesha said...

Oh my heck she's walking?! LOOOVE the first pic with her and her sis! So dang cute!!!

Kelli said...

I can't even believe she's walking! So cute! She is nearly as big as her sisters, isn't she? LOL

Jay and Mel said...

I'm glad you saw our new baby Beckham. it has been so much fun to be a new mom again!! I loved looking through you pictures. The cabin pics make me miss Utah sooo much :). Gook Luck with the marathon. One of these days I'll muster up enough endurance to do that. You'll have to post pictures when you complete it!! Looks like life is wonderful for you and your beautiful family!

Savannah Reagan Saige

Savannah Reagan Saige
My little EVERYTHINGS!


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com