Alright, Saige is doing very well. She gets in her bed and stays there for the most part. Occasionally, she gets out to play, but when I come back to check on her she is always back in her bed, sound ASLEEP!

Savannah, is still not quite adjusting yet. Which is okay, but she as always, is requiring a little more attention and work than Saige! Usually, Bryce or I will have to lay in bed with her until she is just about asleep and then she will stay there for a little while, but then end up like this. There have been several mornings I will walk in and find her on the floor. These photos were taken a couple of days ago, and it seems like the last couple of nights, she has been doing a little better. In the morning, I will find her in her bed! YAY!

This was how I found them 2 nights ago. Both completely naked, snuggled with their blankets, and their room destroyed (with as much as they could). They crack me up! Hmmm, I wonder who the ring-leader was this time.....SAIGE! She is notorious for taking off her clothes and Savannah follows right along side of her! Remind me to talk to her about PEER PRESSURE!

As for nap times, they are getting better! Today we came home from church, had lunch, and it only took about 1/2 hour for them to go to sleep. I had to lay down with Savannah and told Saige to get in bed a half a dozen times, but I got a cat nap and then 1 1/2 hours to myself afterward! Hmmm, not too bad!
2 comments:
Hahahaa. That last pictures is hilarious! Hope they don't pee at night....
Tonight we are attempting our first night with my toddler in his brother's room. We got home late so we're getting a late start and it isn't starting off well so I brought my 2 year old downstairs to watch a movie while his 6 year old brother goes to sleep. Depending on how it goes from here, I may give up and put him in his crib. I really don't want to move him yet but I do want them to have all summer to get used to sleeping in the same room so when school starts we don't have a too tired first grader. :oP
Good luck to us both! :o)
Such fun times!
Post a Comment