Saturday, May 22, 2010

First Timers in BIG GIRL BEDS!

SO, two cribs down, two big girl beds up! We tried it for nap time today and it didn't work so well...ok, it didn't work at all! Everything came out of their room, toys, books, diapers, flash cards, scentsy, you name it, its out! All they did is tear everything apart, jumped on the beds, and uggh, the list goes on. They did everything but what they were supposed to do! But, I guess thats the fun of it, right? Ok, not so much! So here is a picture of everything outside their door that I took out of their room. All their toys are now in Reagan's room awaiting placement in the basement...we are close to getting the carpet, so not much longer do I have to deal with TOYS (until I go downstairs)!

The next few are a little suspicious, but really hilarious! This is their first night without their cribs (tonight). It took them about 45 minutes to an hour (with cribs--10 minutes, tops) to fall asleep and this is how I found them! Looks like a crime scene, doesn't it? Where is Saige? -- Under Savannah's bed! Make note, their room is trashed again!

Ok, here they are after Bryce and I got them in their proper sleeping quarters! They are so tired, they didn't even wake up when we picked them up to move them. Well, since their was no nap...that explains it! OOOOOOOOHHH, so peaceful!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I love the crime scene photos! Reminds me of when I first put Mathew in his big boy bed.

Our Family said...

That is too funny. I love it!

Brooke said...

I totally feel your pain. Not to scare you, but Hailee was napping every single day for 3 hours and the day we moved her from her crib to her "big girl" bed, she never, ever napped again. Seriously. She was almost three, so maybe we waited too long, I don't know. I put her in her room everyday and she would just sit in there for over an hour and never fall asleep. I tried it for two whole months and finally gave up. And she really never napped again. Good Luck!

Savannah Reagan Saige

Savannah Reagan Saige
My little EVERYTHINGS!


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com