Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Little Angel









These are pictures of our Little Angels photo shoot in August 2009. I finally was able to purchase the negatives, so yay, I finally get show off my cute little Reagan!

4 comments:

JaLesha said...

Those turned out so good!

Jay and Mel said...

What a beautiful Little girl. I wish I had the money to get these kind of photo shoots with all of my kids. You will treasure them forever.

I read your post about your grandpa. My heart goes out to you. My last and (if I can say this) favorite grandpa just had a stroke and he is just not the same. I am so torn about praying for his recovery or if he can go be with his sweatheart that passed away about 2 years ago. I don't think we realize the impact they have in our lives until we have to say that goodbye. I hope your doing okay.

Kelli said...

Oh what a perfect little doll! You both look great.

M Kay Keller said...

Whitney, your babies are just as beautiful as you are, I am so happy you came into my life again. It's such a joy to see how you grew up into such an amazing woman. Love, Kay

Savannah Reagan Saige

Savannah Reagan Saige
My little EVERYTHINGS!


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com