We finally did it. We took the girls skiing for their first time. It was better than we planned! They did very well and lasted longer than I thought! At first, they were a little unsure, but at least they didn't turn into little noodles! We went up to Basin and Uncle Ty is an instructor, so he helped us get them geared up! We bought skis for all of us last July and we just needed some boots. Uncle Ty came through for us and hooked us up! Anyway, here they all are getting ready!
Savannah at one of her "OK" moments!
Savannah in her "not so OK moments"
Instructor Uncle Ty, Saige, and Savannah
Papa and Savannah playing with the snow
2 comments:
I didn't even know they make ski's that small! So cute!
Oh my heck they are so cute!!! Now I want to take my 2 year old skiing! (Probably won't happen since the hubby and I don't ski though....lol) I love their tiny skis!
Post a Comment