Monday, January 18, 2010

So Big

Well, Reagan is already practicing to sit up and she is doing a great job of it, too! She has been sitting on her own for about 2 weeks now, but hasn't quite been able to figure out how to NOT fall over! She will sit as long as she doesn't lean to far over, then it starts to squish her belly and she gets upset! I learned that if she uses her hands to support her, she does great! She still hasn't rolled yet, but one step at a time! I just love how happy she is and those chubby cheeks! Not a day goes by that they aren't kissed or blubbered!



This was her first time eating cereal! She wasn't really sure what to think about it. We started her on cereal once a day a couple of weeks ago. Mostly, it all came back out, she definitely doesn't like it....still! She prefers the good stuff made by Momma! I love the look on her face!


No comments:

Savannah Reagan Saige

Savannah Reagan Saige
My little EVERYTHINGS!


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com