Thursday, January 7, 2010

Miss Cheerleader In Progress

Oh Boy OOOO boy! This little girl just loves to be flipped around, tossed, and any other acrobatic thing you can think of! She lives for this kind of stuff and loves every minute of it! This just goes to show she is definitely a cheerleader in the making. Which scares me! I realized after the 2nd year of my college cheering days, of how dumb it was of me to be doing it. Think about it: standing about 6 feet in the air and relying on 1 person to catch you. Basket tosses you go even higher and risk even more! This is definitely a sport that you risk serious injury in any way, shape, or form! I only wish she will choose dance over cheerleading...because you can dance all your life! However, I still couldn't resist taking pictures because her expression says it all!

Needless to say, Saige had to have a go at it too, but she gets scared when thrown in the air or is up high. However, this surprises me because she is constantly climbing all over things and she is our "rougher" kid! Hmph, beats me! As you can see, Savannah is not happy about this one bit that her feet are on the ground!

2 comments:

JaLesha said...

Hahaha! Taking after mommy! So fun! (and I agree...totally scary! Hahaha. I am so paranoid my boys are going to get hurt all the time!! My mom says I'm not letting them 'be boys' but I can't help it! I really thought 'be careful' was going to be Kason's first word!) Love those happy, happy faces on kids!

Sarah said...

That is the cutest picture ever!! Love her face :)

Savannah Reagan Saige

Savannah Reagan Saige
My little EVERYTHINGS!


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com