The girls got a new toy...they have been getting so bored, so Papa came to the rescue! This is actually supposed to be for REAGAN for her BIRTH day present. However, since we had twin girls the first round, we already have everything we needed. I suggested to my dad that we get something for Reagan that she can play on when she gets bigger that just happens to benefit Saige and Savannah NOW! And that is just what he did! THANK PAPA!
What fun! I love your new baby pics... she is adorable!! Thanks for the notice about the whole Studio 5 news thing, I didn't even know they had come to her class or they were going to be on the news or anything! Thanks for watching out for me!
2 comments:
too cute. Those houses are fun we have a house in our backyard when my twins were little they loved it now my son does:)
What fun! I love your new baby pics... she is adorable!! Thanks for the notice about the whole Studio 5 news thing, I didn't even know they had come to her class or they were going to be on the news or anything! Thanks for watching out for me!
Post a Comment