Tuesday, September 1, 2009

3 Weeks, ALREADY?


It is amazing how they grow so fast. Reagan is three weeks already, and it seems just like yesterday we were in the hospital. She is doing so great and is already sleeping 6 hours through the night. I am so blessed. I thought for sure this baby would be my problem child since Saige and Savannah were such good babies. However, I lucked out again. I'd better stop while I am ahead! LOL.
Reagan had her 2 week checkup last Friday and she is doing great. She weighed 8 lbs. 14 oz. (75th percentile), 22 inches long (90th percentile), and her small amount of Jaundice that she started with is slowly going away. She is completely healthy and is doing very well.

3 comments:

Mindi D said...

She's so cute, i love the dark hair!! Is that a jakeys blankie in the picture? If not, it looks like one?!?

Wight Family said...

She is so cute. Oh, babies are great aren't they!! You're a great mom, and yes, 6 hours a night is a blessing... wanna trade?? ;)

Christina said...

Your girls are so cute!!

Savannah Reagan Saige

Savannah Reagan Saige
My little EVERYTHINGS!


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com