Saturday, July 25, 2009

Christmas In JULY!!!



A couple of weeks ago, Bryce, Dad, the girls, and I went up to Snow Basin to enjoy an afternoon picnic.  Little did we know, we were coming home with all of this.  We have plans this winter season to start the girls skiing, well, Bryce and I are boarders!  Therefore, Bryce and I had to get the correct equipment to start coaching the girls along!  We got all this stuff for less than $1000 at the rental shop where they were selling all their last years equipment for a steal of a deal.  My ski's alone (left), are worth $1200 for a pair of brand new Goode's.  I got Rossignol boots which were never used.  Bryce got a pair of Nortica ski's and Rossignol boots.  His boots were last years model, worn once by a guy doing a demo.  Saige and Savannah's skis were only $75 each.  It was a great Christmas afternoon!

No comments:

Savannah Reagan Saige

Savannah Reagan Saige
My little EVERYTHINGS!


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com