Monday, July 13, 2009

35 Weeks!!!

Went to the doctor today and everything is sailing very smoothly.  Blood pressure is 110/70, urine test was great, and they drew blood to test my plaitlets and no news is good news.  Last time I was prego, today would mark the day I delivered.  I am 34 weeks and 6 days along.  UGGGH, I have to go longer?  Actually, I feel like I can totally do it....I was 20 times miserable than I am now, so no complaints here!  Most important thing is she is very healthy and she has a little hair!
Looks like I will have the C-section on the 10th of August at 5 PM, unless she decides to come earlier than that.  We were going to do the 13th, however Dr. Hartman is going out of town the 11th and will not be getting back until the 18th (my due date).  My options were the 10th at 5 PM, 11th at 7:30 AM, or sometime when he is gone and another doctor perform the C-section.  I opt for my own doctor!!!!!  Plus this way, we get to meet her 3 days earlier than originally thought.  Bryce is in a hard spot and will have to rush from work to make the C-section that evening.  Then he will have to go to work while I am staying in the hospital because with his 10 day internship, hunting trips, and other things he has going on, we wont be able to take off those days.  But, I need the most help when I get home and is more important to have him then rather than at the hospital.  I will have all scads of help there and it will give me and the baby a nice time to ourselves!  As of today, 28 days left or exactly 4 more weeks!

3 comments:

Our Family said...

Nothing like the last month.

Heidi said...

I know it probably doesn't seem like it to you but I can't believe your 35 weeks, it seems like you just posted that you were prego and 12 weeks! Yay for you, your almost there!

Dixon's said...

I can not believe you are 35 weeks! I can't wait to see her. I wish I was there to help you. Maybe someday.

Your girls are getting so big and are beautiful.

Savannah Reagan Saige

Savannah Reagan Saige
My little EVERYTHINGS!


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com